The departure process is not neglected on Côte d'Azur. Indeed, these last steps can be difficult, particularly when the expatriate and his/her family enjoy the French Riviera, their adoptive region.
Management Mobility Consulting helps the expatriate and his family during their departure and assists them with the administrative formalities.
Our fields of action:
- Guidance with the administrative formalities for departure:
- Cancellation of the lease;
- The closure of bank accounts;
- Assistance in the cancellation or transfer of current contracts;
- The organization of rehabilitation work and cleaning when the collaborator hands over a rental accommodation;
- Help during the keys hand over and check-out inventory;
- Meeting with the landlord and follow-up of the security deposit reimbursement.
- Coaching for the departure:
- Setting up an individual reintegration program;
- Coaching before and after departure;
- Phone follow-up with our specialized multilingual coaches.
- Assistance with job search for the spouse. Assistance after arrival to the country of origin or after transfer to a new region.